Jump seat mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you hunt around you can find deals on full consoles. Much more user friendly. The 2015+ jumper couldn’t be used as a seat and the arm rest always felt in the way of the hvac.

My wife likes this far better

View attachment 227623

I like that set up too
And eventually I would like to go to that but in mean time I would like to secure this somehow so it’s safe and not a missal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Why not just cut off/remove the mounting feet from the police console and weld or bolt them to the one you've got?

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
The feet on the console should look like this.
51751-29d17e140d278b372d30aa617d54a4c8.jpg

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just cut off/remove the mounting feet from the police console and weld or bolt them to the one you've got?

I don’t have anything there just the jump seat with no brackets

But I like the idea

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Ok I too purchased an aftermarket console, New off of EBay trying to save a buck. It had a perfect fit and tons of room, but My wife couldn't put her yeti cup in the drink holder. Well you all know happy wife happy life ********, I found a stock black console off of Ebay . perfect fit and a happy wife. If you don't have the time or money to do it right the first time, when are you going to have either to do it over again?

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ok you guys are correct. But once cry once right? Lol
I know a guy and he is getting me a stock GM center console for 200. This is the best option. There should be 12 power plug in the rear for the kids to use correct? I know that’s all that will work with 12v. And I would be fine with that

I’ll post pictures when I get it completed [emoji1303][emoji631]

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
200 bucks for a brand new console is a steal.

I paid about 175 or so for a console out of denali, it want bad, but it needed heavy cleaning