JL Audio 13TW5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Nothing is better than Young Jeezy and Rick Ross with a system RT, I need to upgrade my stuff quick lol.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I like the one where he says bitches are climin in his tahoe, and the chevy ridin high singer.

Also I like the one where he singing about an escalade in an escapade. Sorry I dont remember the names, I just remember the cool lyrics. I feel so baller.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Nothing is better than Metal. Loud ******* metal.

Hurts my ears and cant understand why people like it.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Lol. Metal has its place and it isn't an early morning melody. I can listen to classic rock and good hip hop all day, every day.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Chevy Ridin High is the shit, and yeah Rick Ross is prob. who you are referring to RT!!
Have had that song in my truck since day one lol!
Metal does hurt my ears, plus my wimpy speakers would fry with all that.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
you dont even have bose. No room to talk. lol. I gotta get my shit polk speakers out of the silverado. Crap distorts way to quickly. Get some infinity kappa perfects in there. Same with the yukon. Get the crap bose out of there and more infinity kappa perfects in there.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

I saw and counted 24 nnbs escaldes today, 6 of them platinum with LED headlights. I found that pretty cool.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That platinum Escalade is so CLEAN!
Too bad its way overpriced :imo:
Can't run Kappas off a Pioneer 22W RMS head unit I think?

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I know I was amazed, It looks hella awesome. I would rock one of those in a heart beat. Its just signing a 100k check on a vehicle would make my stomach turn so quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909