Jacking Tools Pictures Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I used the words Jacking and Tool in the same sentence but this isn't about that.

Can someone please post a picture of how their set looks like installed in the rear hole?

I want to see how the wheels chocks set in.

I have had mine removed but not by me. Now I can't figure out how they go back in with the little wing nuts. I have U BOLT looking thing and the wheel chocks are supposed to strap on to it somehow.

Thank you

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I used the words Jacking and Tool in the same sentence but this isn't about that.

Can someone please post a picture of how their set looks like installed in the rear hole?

I want to see how the wheels chocks set in.

I have had mine removed but not by me. Now I can't figure out how they go back in with the little wing nuts. I have U BOLT looking thing and the wheel chocks are supposed to strap on to it somehow.

Thank you

Excellent diction, good sir!

I found this video that may help. It looks like the chocks are attached to the jack, then the jack is secured into the bracket.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have to put the wheel chocks together (one on top of the other) and then put them on the side of the jack lined up so the bolt can go thru
mine is not here right now but I would imagine it shows something in the owners manual.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk