It's something ... I guess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they need to trim that front bumper , looks like it wouldn't clear a mall curb . other than that it looks ok

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate it so much!

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the whole purpose of a caddy is to not take it off road. if you want to go off road just get a real tahoe or suburban... this is pointless

a true example for the most offroading a cadillac should do can be sen above haha ^

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't love it. But I guess it's creative? I think it'd look cooler if it was a Tahoe or Yukon or didn't exist at all.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll look good with matte paint but I don't know about the AWD only deal

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

On a similar note, I've seen pictures of the 2015 Tahoe, but where's the z71?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I like It but wonder how good it can do offroad. Remember the Russians in a stock n be daly off roading. Did pretty damn good stock. A tent on roofsounds pretty good. Especially for camping out for the ps4 lol love that part. Overall sounds like its fairly useful and can cross a rive unlike some eskys that can't cross a speed bump at the local mall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas