Issue with Windows/Doors Sealing 2015 Denali--Anyone Else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

At first I thought I was crazy (still may be the case), but I notice when I get going to about 35 mph or so, my ears feel pressure as if one or two windows are open. It's driving me nuts! When I drive with all the windows down, the problem is not noticeable, leading me to believe the issue is that the doors/windows are not forming a good seal when they're up. The cabin is not as quiet as I would have anticipated at higher speeds. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

yukon0397

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sealing

I'm having the same problem in a 2015 Yukon XL Denali, at the same speed.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

At first I thought I was crazy (still may be the case), but I notice when I get going to about 35 mph or so, my ears feel pressure as if one or two windows are open. It's driving me nuts! When I drive with all the windows down, the problem is not noticeable, leading me to believe the issue is that the doors/windows are not forming a good seal when they're up. The cabin is not as quiet as I would have anticipated at higher speeds. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

Hello Jason,

I see that you believe you may have some issues with your windows being properly sealed. I'd be happy to alert your dealership of your concerns and further investigate this matter for you. If you'd like my assistance, please send me a private message with your full contact information, last 8-digits of your VIN, mileage and dealership name. I look forward to hearing from you.

Andraya
GM Customer Care

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I'm having the same problem in a 2015 Yukon XL Denali, at the same speed.

Hello yukon0397,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern in your Yukon as well. We'd be happy to look further into this and give your dealership a call. You are welcome to send us a private message here on the site with your contact information and VIN. We hope to hear form you!

Best,

Andraya
GM Customer Care

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA