Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I detail a few rides on the side so I figured since I just sold my tahoe I would throw up some pictures of the interior. Don't have many of the exterior but I will put some up later.

Has 109k miles, interior carpets had never been cleaned so use your imagination for befores lol (aka I forgot to take them)

DSC02918.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02935.jpg

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Damn, Thats insane clean. My truck could never ever get that clean. The stains in my carpet are just ridiculous.

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine were too man, had oil and all kinds of shit in them , took me a good hour to get it all out

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
^word, not looking forward to doing the denalis interior it is pretty bad, and keep in mind i do some trashed cars.

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, wanna do another :D

For sure man, complementary :Handshake: haha I'll roll up there and we can hit yours up, all you need is a shop-vac (cant fit mine in the goat :hands:) and I'll bring the rest

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

^word, not looking forward to doing the denalis interior it is pretty bad, and keep in mind i do some trashed cars.

APC, 303, shop-vac and lexol is all you need man unless you have rips in the fabric of course. To do mine took about 1 1/2 hours which included pulling out all the seats and most of the carpet. When I got the GTO the interior was a wreck and it took me 30 min.....its tiny in comparison lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019