Interior Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey another thread.

Do you guys know where i can new interior trim pieces? (besides a junk yard). i havent checked lmc been to busy to do anything. i need some help finding some fast!!

thanks

OP
OP
19Yukon97

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i have the catalogue and its not helping much. cant really find the parts i need

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to find a couple replacements for my 2-door anywhere. looks like the junkyard is about the best place.

OP
OP
19Yukon97

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need the trim on the inside of the window in the back on the passenger side. its been cracked and the screw just slips out of it. it rattles like crazy! i need a few other pieces too.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need the big panel that runs down the pillar on the pass. side, behind the seat belt. it was broken off as the bottom beside the seat when i bought it. found a couple tan ones and kickin myself for not buying them and painting they gray...

found and replaced a couple around the hatch already with junk yard finds.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I found all mine at the boneyard, the boneyard sends me emails when a fresh tahoe/yukon/denali/escalade/burban comes in. so that way i can get out there asap and get some parts lol

rdhenderson

Reaction score
i need the big panel that runs down the pillar on the pass. side, behind the seat belt. it was broken off as the bottom beside the seat when i bought it. found a couple tan ones and kickin myself for not buying them and painting they gray...

found and replaced a couple around the hatch already with junk yard finds.

I'm needing the same piece in Tan but can't find one around here. I should kick you as well.

Try www.Hendrickgmparts.com. It appears that they may have what we are looking for but will need to be color matched.

Last edited:

crows feet

Reaction score
you can try keystone its a collision supplyier,or talk to a paint shop,they have to replace that stuff,might have to have atax id.or ask the collision shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts