Interior color...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trixxterr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm back after a couple 3yr hiatus. I just got a 2010 Tahoe LT, Loaded out. Only missing g the nav, and sunroof. Really happy with it so far, only had it 3 days. Lol. So my question is, where to find interior color codes, rpo code. I've looked in the regular places, in the glovebox and in the center console. No luck. If it were a black interior it would be easy. But unfortunately it isn't. I know gm had differences gray, titanium, dove gray, etc. Tan, cocoa,etc.. so anyone have some ideas where I can look to find d this information.. I contacted gm, through the social media email to get a RPO build list. But, unfortunately as of Nov 2021, they no longer offer this.

You have to go through gm archives, and it's $50, per invoice, build sheet. With a 3 to 4 week turnaround.. So I have sent off for this, but in the mean time. I was informed, my tahoe has the airbag issue. And would like to get it fixed, and with the busted up dash want to get that replaced as well. And a few other interior pieces replaced in the future, but need to know the color first.

I mean to me it looks gray, but to gm it could be gray or titanium...honestly I dont know. Any help from those in the know..

Thanks for looking in...

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm back after a couple 3yr hiatus. I just got a 2010 Tahoe LT, Loaded out. Only missing g the nav, and sunroof. Really happy with it so far, only had it 3 days. Lol. So my question is, where to find interior color codes, rpo code. I've looked in the regular places, in the glovebox and in the center console. No luck. If it were a black interior it would be easy. But unfortunately it isn't. I know gm had differences gray, titanium, dove gray, etc. Tan, cocoa,etc.. so anyone have some ideas where I can look to find d this information.. I contacted gm, through the social media email to get a RPO build list. But, unfortunately as of Nov 2021, they no longer offer this.

You have to go through gm archives, and it's $50, per invoice, build sheet. With a 3 to 4 week turnaround.. So I have sent off for this, but in the mean time. I was informed, my tahoe has the airbag issue. And would like to get it fixed, and with the busted up dash want to get that replaced as well. And a few other interior pieces replaced in the future, but need to know the color first.

I mean to me it looks gray, but to gm it could be gray or titanium...honestly I dont know. Any help from those in the know..

Thanks for looking in...
So no RPO sheet in the glove box? If not, send me your VIN and I can get the RPOs from Compnine.com. I have 1 or 2 VIN checks left.

A grey interior is indeed Titanium and only offered in two types of leather, not fabric that year. Having said that, stranger things have happened!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for looking in...
Check your messages.

OP
OP
Trixxterr

Trixxterr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am soo glad and thankful for the folks here. I got that info back from the GM archive. Lol, that a joke.. Huge waste of $50. GM can no longer research vin, rpo codes. I am super thankful for the members here. Especially Swathdive for their help on this issue.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am soo glad and thankful for the folks here. I got that info back from the GM archive. Lol, that a joke.. Huge waste of $50. GM can no longer research vin, rpo codes. I am super thankful for the members here. Especially Swathdive for their help on this issue.
Is there any other specific information needed?

OP
OP
Trixxterr

Trixxterr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any other specific information needed?
No, not at the moment. The Info you provided was way more than expected, and more than enough.

I have the titanium interior, with dark titanium dash. Which is exactly what I needed to know. Took me a bit to find it but it was there.. so many thanks to you..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos