Integrated cargo liner for Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Every few months I check with Weather Tech and GMC just in case - it appears they, along with other accessory vendors, are waiting for the new 2021 model to arrive before investing in something along the lines of what we all seem to be wanting......if anyone else has received a different response or found a solution, please do share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NumberSixteen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, just finding this thread.

Did anybody contact the "Bill Cramer" dealership? I know this was from 2018 but just curious from previous posters.

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in my 2019 Yukon.

OP
OP
R

Rick V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, just finding this thread.

Did anybody contact the "Bill Cramer" dealership? I know this was from 2018 but just curious from previous posters.

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in my 2019 Yukon.
Nope, I can only speak for myself - but I wouldn’t have contacted a random dealership that wasn’t my home dealership, especially since they wouldn’t be able to help.

Curious why you would ask? Do you know something we don’t about BC? Now you’ve piqued my interest[emoji848]

NumberSixteen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, I don't know anything about them unfortunately.

My idea was (when this was first posted) to call the dealership after seeing the pictures and ask some questions. Who/where to get in contact with to purchase, etc. Not that strange to me, these dealerships are trying to make money. I'm sure they would have gladly made arrangements to purchase through them if possible lol. ;)

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I can only speak for myself - but I wouldn’t have contacted a random dealership that wasn’t my home dealership, especially since they wouldn’t be able to help.

Curious why you would ask? Do you know something we don’t about BC? Now you’ve piqued my interest[emoji848]

I know back in the day that Bill Cramer was THE dealership to order parts from. They were extremely helpful, hands down cheaper than most places, and seemed to cater to the customizing and special order parts. I know I have ordered from them MORE than once.

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is that pic from? I'm assuming that's a custom setup because like everyone else, I've yet to find anything that converts on the rear seat fold.

OP
OP
R

Rick V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where is that pic from? I'm assuming that's a custom setup because like everyone else, I've yet to find anything that converts on the rear seat fold.
The original pic that I posted was of the integrated liner GMC offered/offers for the Acadia

Captain Insaino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sort of a ghetto fix, but I bought a six pack of these from Big 5. Workout mats. I wanted to be able to sleep in the back comfortably and have a non slip surface. 6 is the perfect size (2x2'ea) with the second row folded down. 4 is the perfect size with the 2nd row up and you can stow the 2 spares under the rears which actually levels out the downhill slope to the gate. They are an inch thick, but pretty dense.

2320_14608_0002_000_large_02.jpg 2A8B6E92-3CA0-4DC3-84CD-CACE0D5C1C02.jpeg D817FCC1-0650-4BF3-802C-9F32E2E2672E.jpeg 45A61323-4B90-43BC-9DF6-2C15CA383C04.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157