Integrated cargo liner for Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve seen several threads about this - haven’t seen any updates lately so I wanted to start a new one. Looking for a cargo liner that works with my 3rd row up OR down, similar to what’s available for some other GM SUVs (a few pics attached) . I’ve been hounding my dealer....I’ve also reached out to GMC to no avail. Wonder if anyone else has had luck? Note: I’m aware, but not interested in what Canvasback has to offer....looking for something in a molded plastic material.84B3CD40-6813-446A-A69D-EF0582A157B9.jpeg 44F26311-E039-4933-9DD3-4B466A291833.jpeg

orchidcrazy

Reaction score
Ugh! That is exactly what I want for my '16 Yukon! No luck. Not a fan of the Canvasback either, I want molded as well as it keeps things from slipping around. Hoping GM steps up to the plate....

wa3cuj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve seen several threads about this - haven’t seen any updates lately so I wanted to start a new one. Looking for a cargo liner that works with my 3rd row up OR down, similar to what’s available for some other GM SUVs (a few pics attached) . I’ve been hounding my dealer....I’ve also reached out to GMC to no avail. Wonder if anyone else has had luck? Note: I’m aware, but not interested in what Canvasback has to offer....looking for something in a molded plastic material.View attachment 204139 View attachment 204140

I would buy something like this in a second!!!! I have a WeatherTech liner from the 2nd row back and really hate having to remove it for those times that I do use those 3rd row seats.

dogwiz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would buy a solution to this in a heartbeat. The weathertech liner I have is nice but it slides all over the place and I have to constantly pull everything out, readjust, and put it back in if I want the tailgate to close. Drives me insane.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went through the same issues. I have an XL and the Weathertech slides.... ( I don't want to open the holes for tie-downs / holds liner in place)... I don't want holes.

To use it with 3rd row seat, I think you cut the molded holes to allow for seat hardware on floor....

And the "extra length size" is TOO SHORT !!

I discovered a VERY cool cargo liner maker. He's in ( Orlando, Fl area).... His prices are good & he will custom make them. I was lucky to find him. His liners are length-adjustable !!!.

USTrunkLiners dot com....... I spoke with him..... Seems like a good company.

OP
OP
R

Rick V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Kinda hoping if I reply to my own question, it’ll bump it back to being current.....still haven’t seen any solutions online. Anyone else having any luck?

wu6fiend

Reaction score
I'd be a buyer of something like this in an instant. I'm using the GM OEM cargo liner from my previous (2009) Denali, and the rare time we have used the third row (once since buying the Denali two years ago), I had to take it out and leave it at home. I wish GM would offer a liner that could remain in place, whether the third row seat was up or down.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone started making something like this yet? The wife and I are having no luck either........annoying!

robphelan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone started making something like this yet? The wife and I are having no luck either........annoying!

I'm halfway thinking of having these fabricated and start selling them as there seems to be a decent market for them.

OP
OP
R

Rick V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nope, still haven’t found anything that would suffice. Both GM and WeatherTech have come up with zilch. GM seems to think that with the new 2020 body style, something might pop up - not sure that would help the rest of us with earlier models though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs