Insurance on new Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZ Money

Reaction score
Rather than asking around on the internet, I would recommend getting quotes from several different companies. Also, visit with a broker and see what they have to offer. There is absolutely no benefit in remaining loyal to an insurance company. They would never be loyal to you.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
See if you can add a riding mower or tractor to the policy to increase the multi vehicle provision. It’s a shell game. Inquire if you can swap one car as primary or list a relatives address as a potential move you might be making.

We’re in Cali on an 08 Denali for $600 a year (just that truck) w/ $250 deductible on four vehicles & home w/ AAA. 2019 Denali out here would get cost an excellent rated driver $1.2-1.8k a year and Ann Reg fee of at least $1.6k. Feel our pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
See if you can add a riding mower or tractor to the policy to increase the multi vehicle provision. It’s a shell game. Inquire if you can swap one car as primary or list a relatives address as a potential move you might be making.

When I was in college and bought my first car, I asked my insurance agent if it would be cheaper to have my car insured as being in Ames, IA or my small home town of 5000 people. He said Ames would be cheaper because all the college students are on their parents policy and hardly anyone was listed as being an Ames resident so all the statistics showed very few accidents for Ames drivers thus lower rates. Crazy numbers game.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like I'm getting robbed on insurance on our 2019 Tahoe. Wondering what some of you pay on your late model machines with what company? Full coverage with loan/lease gap coverage. My latest bill is right at $630 for 6 months. No accidents and +800 credit rating. Insurance on our vehicles and homeowners is running real close to $4000 a year here in So. Ohio, not exactly in hurricane central where our Grange insurance company is not a major player anyway. Ouch.
My insurance bill is slightly higher than yours but I carry a high liability limit.

Boatguy272

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never understood where they come up with their numbers. I went from a $ 15,000 2007 Escalade to a $80,000 RST and my rates went down.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my 12 Tahoe LT for a 15 Denali and received a bill from my insurance for $1
That was for the last three months of my prepaid yearly insurance bill. So I guess the new truck cost me $4 a year more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645