Installing Anzo Headlights Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Omega One

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought Anzo headlight kit (http://www.anzousa.com/gmc-sierra-s...-06-projector-h-l-halo-black-clear-amber.html).

Connecting the lights is plug and play. Kit has halo's that need to be spliced into existing wires. My question is, should I use quick connectors and plug into the daytime running lights? That way the halo's would replace the daytime running lights. Or should I connect to another source?

Just want to be clear before splicing, as the instructions are very poor.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you want them to do, I put to their own switch.

OP
OP
Omega One

Omega One

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want the halo's to be visible all the time.
But I'm not sure if they would be visible once the headlights kick on. The headlight would over power them and you wouldn't see the halo's. So by splicing into the daytime running lights, they would turn off when the headlights kick on.

Or would it be OK to have them powered on all the time (day and night)?

mmeachem

Reaction score
I bought Anzo headlight kit (http://www.anzousa.com/gmc-sierra-s...-06-projector-h-l-halo-black-clear-amber.html).

Connecting the lights is plug and play. Kit has halo's that need to be spliced into existing wires. My question is, should I use quick connectors and plug into the daytime running lights? That way the halo's would replace the daytime running lights. Or should I connect to another source?

Just want to be clear before splicing, as the instructions are very poor.

They recommend splicing into parking light as the halos cant really be seen during the day. There's a YouTube video explaining how to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881

Latest posts