Installed my lip and highs amp!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im amazed at how much of a difference the lip makes... it looks like a whole new truck now i just need to redo my bumper lmk what u guys think
025-1.jpg

and my amp setup
017.jpg

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Much better, any plans to colormatch? Which SX is that? I loved my 500.2 in the last tahoe.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think it will mount on a denali bumper. But I could be wrong. I would give you mine but its all scratched up.

OP
OP
tkemp

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx guys! nothing in the tow hook spots not even tow hooks lol... yeah i wanna colormatch the chrome bumper and do the lower valence black and lip blue... its a 650.2 amp but its kicker so its under-rated it deff. gets the job done and i just added a line driver BIG DIFFERENCE... and i got the lip from the dealership $45 bucks shipped to my door.... again thanx guys!!!

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
Nice. Where did you buy the front lip? Been looking but I cant seem to find where to buy one.

Go to your local dealership and have them show you the front end on their comp. I have an 02 Tahoe and mine was for the 05-06 tahoe lower valance. I picked mine up today and it was 46+tax and they had it in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA