installed BB traditional tune in 08 Tahoe today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScubaJim

Reaction score
I ordered the traditional tune form BB last week. I wanted a speedo adjustment for slightly taller tire and to disable AFM. I went with the 91+ octane and left the rest up to Justin. They arrived Friday. I went to a local shop today so he could do the crank relearn after the install. Had to do the security reset and CASE. Very easy install. I did snap one of the upper mounting clips. Seemed very secure even with out it but we zip tied it just in case. Went for a nice long ride and I am very impressed. Truck is smooth and peppy. No more AFM noise on the highway. No lag on acceleration.
I'm used to lag from my previous turbo cars, not a normally aspirated SUV. All the same, great improvement in drivability. Looking forward to putting a few miles on her to see the gains. I am not expecting any mpg improvement but Ill calculate a few tanks to see what happens. Thanks BB, great product!!

Last edited:

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the tune on my 02 suburban. I can't stand the way my 10 Tahoe drives. Trying to convince the wife to let me tune it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019