Installed Alpharex NOVA headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need some good cutoff shots when those things are aimed properly! And quality reports at 1, 3, and 6 months!

Looks fantastic so far though.

Reaction score
Here's the headlight aiming procedure from my Yukon owners manual. I'm sure the Tahoe/Suburban is close to the sameaefcf8a963f2ad7287f7947b460decc7.jpg

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added some pics of the bubbling out design of the headlights, I don't mind it but for some OCD people it might be a deal breaker. Keep in mind these shots are taken to show the lights in absolutely worst angles.

We need some good cutoff shots when those things are aimed properly! And quality reports at 1, 3, and 6 months!

Looks fantastic so far though.

Will do. I adjusted them today but still no night shots, hopefully in couple days I will have some ready. There were no instructions on how to do it but it was very easy to do with a small screw driver. They will definitely get tested this winter, I work midnights so the lights will get plenty of use

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added some pics of the bubbling out design of the headlights, I don't mind it but for some OCD people it might be a deal breaker. Keep in mind these shots are taken to show the lights in absolutely worst angles.
It’s actually not as bad as I thought it would be since the entire top is pushed out uniformly and not just the outer corners like I was initially thinking.

The Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s actually not as bad as I thought it would be since the entire top is pushed out uniformly and not just the outer corners like I was initially thinking.

I think it may be a deal-breaker for me though, I think those lenses won't clear my brush guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645