In the market...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTV Chaos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Been perusing this site for a while now as I get closer to purchasing a new to me Tahoe/Yukon. Looking in the 09-10 range. Tracking on common issues and shortfalls of the vehicle.

I currently own a Jeep JKU, which is great, but a bit small for me, wife, three kids, dog, etc. Especially when it's time to go camping.

I've been looking on line and found a used Tahoe in Minnesota that's in my price range. I live in Va so it'd be a buy and fly.

http://www.mckaysfamilychryslerjeep...+park+nm-142565130a0e0adf293e9e3507823c7d.htm

Only problem is that upon researching the CARFAX it has an accident reported in which the front air bag deployed. This occurred approximately 10K miles ago.

Thoughts? Most people would recommend to stay away. I figure that if the wreck occurred 10K miles ago at this point most issues would be identified. Could also leverage the dealer come down pretty good off the cost since it was a damaged vehicle.

Thanks for the assist,

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack

Latest posts