I'm baaaaaaack...With a new Toy; (no really)....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok ok I know I've been notably absent, my apologies to everyone! Finally getting back into the grind and in the process turned in the first salable Yukon Denali for a '16 Yukon Denali XL.

Of course I couldn't leave it stock so I've already whipped up an HMI unlock for it and some extra menus in the cluster; next up is the BCM :) I'll probably put my old intake back on it as well but is it odd that I'm kind of digging the quieter cabin?

Happy to be back and looking forward to modding this one a bit more!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!

What extra menus and icons did you add and what is BCM?

A couple of fuel economy menus that are kind of cool, nothing earth shatter (yet) although I did flip it over to cadillac for a minute as this truck shares its cluster with the 2017 Cadillac XT5 LOL BCM is body control module, I'll tweak that for some fun stuff like fog's with high beams, windows up from the key fob etc.

I'll try, its really dirty! Figures beautiful weather until the day I pickup my truck then BOOM first snowstorm LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas