Ignition System Destroyed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
About twenty years ago, there was a company called Jimmy Jammer that made a metal plate that would prevent someone from using a screwdriver (shoved under the door handle) to unlock the door. There’s probably something like that still around.

Edit: they’re still around, here’s the link

https://jimmijammer.com/JJ description, 011000.htm
I installed those in my 03. Bought from Amazon.

OP
OP
Ben Gatewood

Ben Gatewood

Reaction score
not as hard as you think. A relay supplies battery voltage.Most relays have 4 terminals 30 goes to battery voltage 87 is your load (to fuel pump) 86is tigger voltage and 85 is ground.so you would cut the pump wire at tank (I lowered mine down and cut it pretty close to the pump)hook it to 86 and 85 will hook to the remote relay. Then 87 hooks to pump and 30 goes to battery. The remote relay has a power and ground terminals then you jump the ground to one terminal and the fuel pump wire to the other. And the relay has 2 channels so you can use channel 2 for lights or anything you want to control by remote. The hardest part for me was programming the remote relay.
Sound like something I can tackle. Either remote or toggle switch ....Cool thanks.