Icarsoft i990 cant find autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coach Larry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
having very loud compressor issues and bought i990 to diagnose suspension and other items.
i am not getting any codes, nor can I find any section that lists autoride in the software.
Can someone point me in the right direction to make sure my scanner is working properly? I updated firmware when I purchased the unit. I enter the infor for my 2005 Yukon Denali with fifth VIN letter K, which should be a Z55 Autoride I believe.

GeorgesBlazah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
having very loud compressor issues and bought i990 to diagnose suspension and other items.
i am not getting any codes, nor can I find any section that lists autoride in the software.
Can someone point me in the right direction to make sure my scanner is working properly? I updated firmware when I purchased the unit. I enter the infor for my 2005 Yukon Denali with fifth VIN letter K, which should be a Z55 Autoride I believe.

I dont have my reader in front of me but mine is listed under chassis.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a loud compressor is simply that nothing will make it less loud, (except replacing it) if you have a leak then it will run more often, you can spray the shocks and lines with a mixture of soap and water and see if you find any leaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts