I want to do this!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoeup

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi this is my first post at this forum and hope it is in the right place.
I have a brown 2011 Tahoe see in the picIMG_20190703_115831.jpg
I want it to look like this1d6c3d8b0f479e9f890f8bc610f17497.jpg
What do I need to make that happen? 4" 6" lift. tire size & type? I want it to be a quality lift but Im not taking it over the Rubicon Trail. Gravel roads, swampy sections of the Big Cypress, and yes the mall. Anybody have and suggestions? Would I have to change gearing to do this? Is this big bucks?

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing 6" suspension lift which probably means you need spacers, shocks, resistors, front and rear control arms, possibly some type of driveline/u-joint changes otherwise it might create unnecessary wear, looks like factory wheels just added about $2k in rubber.
**just guessing but I'm probably not far off

OP
OP
Tahoeup

Tahoeup

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I was just realizing that this is in the wrong discussion area probably. Was going to re-post in another area. Cant seem to find how to do that so Im sure a moderator will straighten me out. Yea I spoke with a shop that said it would probably be like 6 or 7 grand for the whole job. New to me so was reaching out. THanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy