I Recreated the Denali Embroidered Logo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting this project done. I was always kinda bummed that the '03-'06 Denali didn't have the embroidered "Yukon Denali" logo with the mountain on the interior door panels like they did on the '00-'02 models. Seems like a crappy cost cutting measure.

I have an embroidery machine and software, so I thought I'll just find the logo online and re-create it. Turns out it's pretty hard to find. So with the help of @Rocket Man sending me a nice clear photo of the logo on his truck, I was able to get it digitized and turned into the embroidery file that the machine will accept to stitch out. The possibilities are endless! Ha.

If anyone is interested in the file for themselves, shoot me a PM. Here's a sample I tested on a microfiber cloth I keep in my truck.

IMG-0960.JPG

IMG-0961.JPG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting this project done. I was always kinda bummed that the '03-'06 Denali didn't have the embroidered "Yukon Denali" logo with the mountain on the interior door panels like they did on the '00-'02 models. Seems like a crappy cost cutting measure.

I have an embroidery machine and software, so I thought I'll just find the logo online and re-create it. Turns out it's pretty hard to find. So with the help of @Rocket Man sending me a nice clear photo of the logo on his truck, I was able to get it digitized and turned into the embroidery file that the machine will accept to stitch out. The possibilities are endless! Ha.

If anyone is interested in the file for themselves, shoot me a PM. Here's a sample I tested on a microfiber cloth I keep in my truck.

View attachment 364386

View attachment 364387
That came out great.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I love the 800 body style. Just like the 6 speed trans better than the 4L85. On the 2500's it makes a REAL difference towing heavy.