I really need a blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Hell yeah :rocking: You take the tahoe to the track yet Jenna? I'm curious what your tahoe runs with the cam and maggy, think my lq4 will be quicker with a tvs than a 5.3/112?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think it will be going to the track in November sometime. Realistically, I think I still have the upper hand due to the altitude and the cam. Justin thinks I have somewhat of a freak of nature under the hood, as my Tahoe has always been pretty peppy. We shall see what she does at the track though!

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Nice. I don't feel so bad since everything else is a dog up here. Pulled a reg cab new body ram from a 50 roll pretty good the other day, dude said he ran 14.9s at the track so the mods must be doing something. I can't wait for some boost.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, Justin said that the air there was a huge damper on those trucks. The blower should make a significant difference for you though!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie, your current TVS will work on the Burb....:Handshake:

not going crazy with the engine on the burb until after the warranty is up, which is a long ways from now! LOL.

Although the thought of a 6.2/6L60 is tempting...

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, I was just going off of what you said in this thread....

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5579

Thought you were looking to throw a blower on sooner rather than later!

ah, yes, I should have specified the time frame. Brakes are going on soon, then we'll look into a blower sometime down the road, lol.

Right now I just want to sell the truck and move on to a Z06.

Also, I sent Justin an email in regards to the NC tune. If you guys need a place to stay, we have p l e n t y of room!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You really want to downsize eh? I am not a huge fan of the Vettes, not comfortable for long rides at all. Justin would love to have one, but no need for one at the moment!

He did mention your offer to stay at your when he is down there, that is awfully nice of you! I won't be making an appearance at this meet, I will be out of the country :buttkick:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You really want to downsize eh? I am not a huge fan of the Vettes, not comfortable for long rides at all. Justin would love to have one, but no need for one at the moment!

He did mention your offer to stay at your when he is down there, that is awfully nice of you! I won't be making an appearance at this meet, I will be out of the country :buttkick:

lol @ downsize. The wife and I just want something that we can both enjoy. The crewcab just sits, collects dust, and eats the bank account with more and more toys. A vette we can both enjoy (she doesn't care to drive the truck much) and take it around town, etc. We don't plan on taking it for long rides, just enjoy it.

As far as the offer, its on the table. Free lodging and good food, can't pass that up! LOL. Just lemme know and I'll make the arrangements.

-Robbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr