Wife's Grocery Getter on 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a member on here for a little while, just never really posted. I am on GMFullsize.com quite often. Anyhow, figured I would toss up pics of the wife's 08' LTZ Burban.

Mods so far are pretty much basic; 2/3 McGaughy's drop (Thanks TIM!), CORSA Sport, Debadged, billet bowties, and 24" Asanti 3pc Wheels. Hopefully we'll be doing the big brake upgrade here shortly and then looking into a new TVS1900 for it.

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride!! And welcome to the sight. Lots of great people and info!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks good! I swear all these new dropped pictures are springing up since I want to get mine done as my next mod. I like what you've done to it, the wheels set it off nicely. I am the exact opposite as you as far as posting. I have maybe 3 posts on GMFS and spend most of my time here.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice ride!! And welcome to the sight. Lots of great people and info!

Thanks. Hoping to run into some good people here.

Looks good! I swear all these new dropped pictures are springing up since I want to get mine done as my next mod. I like what you've done to it, the wheels set it off nicely. I am the exact opposite as you as far as posting. I have maybe 3 posts on GMFS and spend most of my time here.

Thanks. Wife was the one who wanted it like this, I was happy with it on the stock 20s! Gotta love her. Maybe I'll have to start the transition from GMFS to TYF since we spend more time with the Burban as of late? :)

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
That would work for us! I downsized for one car temporarily. Sold my car and got the Tahoe for the new family addition. It seems like the cars we have always end up being mine even though technically she drives it more. My plan though is to get the Tahoe where I want it to be (who knows if that will ever happen) and pick me up a 1970-72 K5 Blazer like I used to have. I freakin love those things.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks GREAT!!! Welcome!!!

LawrenceSor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
love the exhaust, what is it? i would like to put a setup like that on my truck

Forum statistics