I really need a blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
This is just sad. Thanks alot 6000lbs and 5500' elevation :emotions122:

th_MOV00058.jpg

th_MOV00062.jpg

(all video was taken on a private closed track)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
lol. Silvy aint much betta. And my yukon is like 0-60 in a week or so.

I feel good that my 5.3 silvy can keep up with your 6.0, and according to a scale My truck weights in at 5600 pounds.

th_yesvid3.jpg

excuse the music in this one.
th_yesvids.jpg

(these vids were done right infront of ******* cops)

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Wish I had the means to do this:

IMG_0067.jpg

But I will probably settle for this come march:

PIC-0091.jpg

Then cross my fingers and hope I can save up transmission money. Me and a friend are gonna build my current trans at some point I might do it before the blower actually: 3000rpm stall, billet input/output, full valve body, 29 element sprag, 4th gear servo, new driveshaft, warranty the tcase. I'd like to get into the low 14s before boost not even sure how slow this thing is right now but I'd guess low 15s maybe a 14.99 lol.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I think my truck is a bit faster than your silvy RT, you have gearing on me but the longtubes more than make up for the altitude. I'm also loosing some from the awd but that will help once I get it into the 12s. I can't wait to race gtos and shit from a dig hahaha :burnout:

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I got 3.73's. To me it looks like a draw or you in favor. Would be a fun race lol. I got weight, and 2wd on my side, you got more power on your side. Also Im sure you would spank my ass here at sea level.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Yeah I had to do intake and tune just to get back to sea level power. That will all change once I make my own atmosphere.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
LMAO ....******* (Good save though ;))

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

How well do you think your truck would do down here at Sea lvl?

It would do better at Atlantic sea level than pacific. FACT LOOK IT UP!!!!:Handshake:

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
How well do you think your truck would do down here at Sea lvl?

Low 14s I'm sure. I should have taped partial throttle accel it's crazy how little throttle it requires to get going now. I'm getting 16mpg driving like this all the time...on my racetrack of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63