Hypertech Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell it..... You will have money in your pocket after you get a custom tune

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It say in the install instructions to right down the code number and call them, from what ive read online they might ship you in update, I also have a diablo for sale on here :hands:

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diablow is better then Hypertech....but both suck compared to custom considering how much you spend on the hand helds....Ebay is your friend when selling these things

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highly debatable topic....the end result usually favors a custom tune....I've run both... so I'm not really just talking out of my ass.

OP
OP
road1will

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
The reason I tried to load it on my tahoe was to make sure it was in working condition so I can sell it. I'm having justin tune my tahoe in august when he comes here.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neve thought you were lol, thats why mine is for sale I now run a custom tune from WOT

Highly debatable topic....the end result usually favors a custom tune....I've run both... so I'm not really just talking out of my ass.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I tried to load it on my tahoe was to make sure it was in working condition so I can sell it. I'm having justin tune my tahoe in august when he comes here.

I like you more and more right now...:crazy: So I take it you put your computer back to stock before taking it into the dealer? If that's the case the handheld then becomes unlocked. I'd plug it into another gm vehicle that fits the list and see if it does anything...It might think it's locked down.