Hybrid Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowtie_Beast

Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of mpg everybody is getting with their Hybrid Tahoe/Yukon. I've been thinking about going with something smaller for better mpgs but I also need three rows. I was thinking if I go with a the hybrid it would be a good compromise. I get 13.2 or so with my Yukon XL Denali 6.0. Is it worth it? How reliable are the hybrids? Any issues? I would buy used of course.
Thanks

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of mpg everybody is getting with their Hybrid Tahoe/Yukon. I've been thinking about going with something smaller for better mpgs but I also need three rows. I was thinking if I go with a the hybrid it would be a good compromise. I get 13.2 or so with my Yukon XL Denali 6.0. Is it worth it? How reliable are the hybrids? Any issues? I would buy used of course.
Thanks

A 2008 Tahoe Hybrid is my wife's daily driver. She does probably 80% of her driving on city streets. MPG has been 18.2 on regular unleaded. But I'm in California and I'm pretty sure our gas sucks for power and mpg compared to the rest of the nation.

If you do decide to get one, aim for a 2009-.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia