HVAC Issues...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry wrong section. Please move :)

The Problem: Truck blows hot air all the time. Weather its on cold setting or not there is hot air flowing gently out of the either upper or lower vents (depending where I put it). The auto temp. control function only seems to work well when its quite cold out. Its then I can notice the fan speed slowing if I turn down heat.

2002 5.3 Suburban LT

Its appears to be the front controls only that are not working correctly. I believe rear is functioning correctly.

Thanks ! Just need a little direction!

Cheers

99Yukon4x4

Reaction score
Same problem here. I can get the vent controls to work, but even when turned off, I am still getting hot air coming thru what ever vent setting I have it on.

99Yukon4x4

Reaction score
Yes, I had the battery replaced. I found a topic on the recalibrating the HVAC, and that worked. Just need to replace the clutch and pulley on my compressor, it makes that banging noise when its engaged.

OP
OP
electro

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir. This worked.

I did replace the battery a few months ago. I cannot recall that I noticed the problem happen then or not. I could assume it did based on your posts.

Either way I am back in business.

So thank you again.
You're welcome. Glad it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076