Huge hesitation, mechanically inclined. Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brian Wilson

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So blackbear is my new best diagnostics tool. Take the modus 2 and the tech2 and shove them!

Chip18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL outstanding!!! And to be fair ... the "modus 2 and the tech2" did point you to the problem. But yes BB helped you get it solved! That's the second time since my short time here I have seen there gear solve a problem on a motor that is not running right??

That's a new one on me?? In "import land" everything needs to be in perfect order before a tune. I guess that is still sorta true but BB seems to have a huge value in "problem solving" ... kinda cool.

I'll also add that you seem to be yet again a victim of the well ... that part is new ... so it can't be that??? Been down that rabbit hole recently ... it seems to be more of a thing "now" then it was in the past?? Outstanding job in anycase! :)

OP
OP
Brian Wilson

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a bunch of blazer parts from rock auto a few days ago and when they arrived, most of them were acdelco. And cheaper than I could get them from napa with my discount. I might have to start using rock auto more. I just hate waiting for parts

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A new O'Reilly's opened near me a few months ago and I never go to AutoZone anymore. But Rockauto is where I buy stuff that I can wait for.

retiredsparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The profit margins at typical auto parts stores are around 40%. That is why RockAuto can compete by eliminating all the overhead of individual stores. They can still sell quality (if it is available) parts at reasonable prices.

Thanks Brian for the update--those darn knock sensors should be on a maintenance schedule, especially on vehicles that see a lot of wet weather or road salt.

OP
OP
Brian Wilson

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have the p0325 code even after clearing it. But the car is running like it used to. I think calibrating the sensors should fix the CEL. Have to do that monday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz