HOW TO: Remove Door Panels 07+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
question: why are u wanting to swap the glass?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahh, ok, thought you had purchased a newer set. In that case, I'd let the dealer do it, but i wouldn't personally do it. It's roll of the dice if they break, no thanks!

maybe consider just swapping the entire housings.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that would be the plan ... but I was wondering if this is a five minute deal for him who knows how to do it or if it's time consuming even for him?

04ctd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bumpers for a GOOD post.

i pulled this page up, set the laptop in the seat, and it only took a few minutes to do all three.

FWIW, if you have one broken, order all four, and then just do them at the same time.

i had one break...then the other two broke within a month or so.

I bought the GM handles (~$100?) and they came with the GM instructions, which were pretty confusing.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give Timmy props here. Perfect write up! Couldn't sleep tonight so I put on my passenger side chrome handles. I'll put my drivers side on first thing in the morning but didn't feel like rearranging the parking in the garage at 11:30 at night :D this write up make the job extremely easy

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, this was extremely helpful. My daughter's school gives the parents laminated signs with the student/teachers name listed. It dropped in there the 1st week after buying the Suburban. Now it's not there anymore!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26