HOW TO: Convert to Escalade LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diesel07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a question. What if I wanted to do the opposite. What if I wanted to put a Yukon harness on a escalade.. This is what I want to do.. In order to install Yukon after market lights on the escalade
Would you be interested in selling/swapping tail lights? I have a 2016 Denali.

Thanks
Justin

pako

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m interested in your wiring harness I’m trying to swap rear tail lights from a 2007 Escalade to a 2007 avalanche pleas send me your number or email we’re i can contact you

pako

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m tryouts no to swap 2007 Escalade rear lights to a 2007 avalanche I’m interested in the wire harness you sale can you pleas send me your info

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the OP isn't making or selling these any more I thought I'd throw up another option.
This only works if you have the trailer harness up by the spare tire or plugged into the back of the 7 way plug:

Buy this: CURT 56584 Custom Wiring Harness https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007EA6WQU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JHO5AbWPJPPR0

Clip off the 5 pin plug and add two of these with associated pins and seals with some wire. You get a ground, reverse, brake/turn L/R and park.
https://m.delcity.net/store/GT-150--Male-Housing/p_810485.h_810490

Plug it in and go. Should cost less than $50 for everything brand new.

Only thing you would need to do is add a resistor to keep the blinkers from hyperflash.

I can assemble this for you if you don't like wiring stuff for a fee. Just thought I'd try to help whoever is still looking to do the mod.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the swap is pointless just get some Taheo hybrid led lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN