How to adjust front wipers on 97 Hoe?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
There should be little tabs at the base that slide down not out once you do that wiggle the arm back and forth while tugging up on them once off put back on in the them back on in desired position should be simple

OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
when i turn the truck off-i can manually put the wipers back in its normal spot, but when i turn the truck back on-it goes back to the middle of the windshield:emotions122:

it hasnt rained yet since i got the truck, but when i did turn the wipers on b4 i purchased the truck-it operated normally-it just goes off the drivers side window VERY little....

but then again-i changed the wiper blades to the Bosch ones-so they were a little beefier than the ones the truck had b4...

if you turn the wipers on do they operate normally? or go off the window?

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds to me like the wiper motor should be replaced. i believe you could just get away with replacing the circuit board part of the wiper motor. (cheaper that way)

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. the "park" spot for the wipers doesn't seem to be working. if you take your wipers off and put them back on in a different spot they will go all caddywompus and go off the window. if its anything like the 95 tahoe you cant put them in a different spot anyways theres a tab where they go in and thats the only place they go.

OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
ahh ok-ill check it out this weekend!! ill also see about the tabs that 1999hoe is talking bout!

thanks for the input guys!

yeah. the "park" spot for the wipers doesn't seem to be working. if you take your wipers off and put them back on in a different spot they will go all caddywompus and go off the window. if its anything like the 95 tahoe you cant put them in a different spot anyways theres a tab where they go in and thats the only place they go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed