How much was your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
Yeah it was a 1 owner with all records of service, garage kept and super clean. The best way to describe it is that it doesn't look like it got dirty and cleaned up but rather it never got dirty lol. Also came with the 4piece weathertech floormats which covered the brand new looking original mats. And when I went to the bank they booked it at $14995

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$14K for an 04' Z71 Tahoe fully loaded 2nd row captains, sunroof rear entertainment pckg w/tow package tranny coolers etc w/ 75K on the clock.

Last edited:

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Good job getting it for trade-in value, no idea where Doylee's coming from.

168k on the odemeter,I really dont care what kbb says 10 gs for an 06z with 168k is too much,maybe off by 1000.It is what it is,we live in different areas erik(unless you live in upstate ny),maybe that can help you understand!!Also im the type of person who buys and trades alot so I have a good understanding of current market values.And also dont get all caught up in kbb prices,they arnt accurate whatsoever for the most part.Ive been selling cars below and above kbb for years.

Last edited:

erikrichard

Reaction score
Anytime you can get an excellent condition vehicle for trade value you are doing well, he got it for that after the $3500 bump for mileage. I never waste time with KBB, I look at NADA. Its very difficult to compare other vehicles to it, as 168k miles is extremely rare for a 6 year old vehicle - try to find another one. I would agree $10k is way too much for a typical nbs Tahoe with 168k miles.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Anytime you can get an excellent condition vehicle for trade value you are doing well, he got it for that after the $3500 bump for mileage. I never waste time with KBB, I look at NADA. Its very difficult to compare other vehicles to it, as 168k miles is extremely rare for a 6 year old vehicle - try to find another one. I would agree $10k is way too much for a typical nbs Tahoe with 168k miles.

As far as im concerned finding the tahoe in the nbs body style in the buffalo area is miserable,I see its an o6 and thats why I would give 9000 for it under the perfect circumstance,Nada is a little better but the best thing to do is observe craigslist and autotrader in youre area.He definatly didnt get ripped off ,just for my area that would be considered top dollar.

erikrichard

Reaction score
Considering what the seller paid for it just 6 years ago, he's probably throwing up in his mouth over what he just sold it for. Absolutely horrible resale value, ******* gas prices.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Considering what the seller paid for it just 6 years ago, he's probably throwing up in his mouth over what he just sold it for. Absolutely horrible resale value, ******* gas prices.

Ya he did get his miles out of it tho.The guy who sold me his tahoe was original owner.I got window sticker from 01 for 41k.He only put 64k on it and most of it was his wife driving back and forth from work.Then to sell it for 9k with almost 4 grand in maintinance repairs.Guess if you have the money it doesnt matter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive