How much time you need to do an led mod dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIABLO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to upgrade my ODOMETER to led for now how much time will i need if everything goes alright?
Got the bulbs already buit i been working and if it takes an hour 2 ill do it after im done working if still feel energetic lol

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends on your year...00-02 is just a few minutes because they twist out and you plug new LEDs in....from 03-06, you have to use solder

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
depends on your year...00-02 is just a few minutes because they twist out and you plug new LEDs in....from 03-06, you have to use solder

On the 00-02 is it necessary to buy new twist connections or can you use the factory ones installed? I saw the write up and the guy replaced them but unless a different size was needed i didnt find it necessary to replace them. I want to this mod because it looks bad ass.....

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly, I dont know...mines an 03 so I cant do it as easy.... =/ I dont know if you need to "connections"? probly not...unless like you stated...its a different size?

Diablo...your in luck then....good luck, let us know how it goes