How many of us had our rides busted into?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that when they catch anyone that has broken into a ride or stolen a ride, they should bring them back to the person who's ride it was and let them kick them square in the nuts as hard as they can............

LOL +1 thanks for the comment!

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that when they catch anyone that has broken into a ride or stolen a ride, they should bring them back to the person who's ride it was and let them kick them square in the nuts as hard as they can............

+2 :word: I dont even know how to describe how I would feel if someone stole my shit. although, my amps are currently screwed to a board which are bolted to the floor under my seats so Im not too worried about that. but my sub box is just chillin in 3rd row area. it really would be too easy to steal my sub box right now but not the sub alone cuz the W7 is kinda weird the way its mounted in. it has a ring that covers the main screws and it takes a small alan wrench to get it off so I guess that would deter a solo stealer cuz the box is too heavy for 1 person.

Last edited:

tfd33-tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had my car broken into a couple of years ago. I lived in a fairly quiet neighborhood at the time so it was a shock to me that it happened. After talking to the cops I found out that I was the tenth house he had been to that morning for car theft. Nothing says loving like using the ceramic from a spark plug to break my rear quarter panel window...

Reaction score
Ever since my first break in back in 1993 to my 1987 Olds 442 I have never owned a vehicle with out a viper alarm system. Back when the Viper talked to you (PROTECTED BY VIPER STAND BACK) I just installed a Viper 5902 in my Denali. I install all my own shit. Ive have blown more fuses and ****** up many wires plus one control box to get where I am today. I love DIY shit and so I started installing Car alarms with auto start into my vehicles. My first system was on my 1992 Bonneville SSEi and it took me 2 weeks and a couple calls to viper but I finally got it. I install units for friends because I want to get more educated on all systems. The Viper 5902 took me about 5 hours so I would recommend having a shop do this one because it has a ton of features. If any of you try to tackle a Alarm install/auto start install Im always available to give you assistants. Anything for my fellow S-U-V-S.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my bro in ATL was brokent into 3 times in the past few weeks and he had a CARDBOARD passenger window and someone then poped out his back window. and he also had a old jeep with soft top and soft doors and someone cut through his window (caint even lock those doors anyway) and found out there was nothing but 3 seats and a steering wheel which must have been a surprise since he couldnt see through the cristal cleer plastic windows

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever since my first break in back in 1993 to my 1987 Olds 442 I have never owned a vehicle with out a viper alarm system. Back when the Viper talked to you (PROTECTED BY VIPER STAND BACK) I just installed a Viper 5902 in my Denali. I install all my own shit. Ive have blown more fuses and ****** up many wires plus one control box to get where I am today. I love DIY shit and so I started installing Car alarms with auto start into my vehicles. My first system was on my 1992 Bonneville SSEi and it took me 2 weeks and a couple calls to viper but I finally got it. I install units for friends because I want to get more educated on all systems. The Viper 5902 took me about 5 hours so I would recommend having a shop do this one because it has a ton of features. If any of you try to tackle a Alarm install/auto start install Im always available to give you assistants. Anything for my fellow S-U-V-S.

can you make me a HOW-TO video? :D I'd love to install my own system.

tahoe4life

Reaction score
Glock_23.jpg

usually in between the console and my seat.

My dumb ass drove my Tahoe back to KY to visit the family for the holidays this past month and I had my glock 29 in the center console with wallet, camera, etc. and a shotgun and rifle in the back, including my brand new Hoyt bow with all kinds of arrows, releases, stabalizers, etc. with my hunting gear and a treestand all in the back with the seats laying down. Didnt get there until after midnight cause I drove from FL so I left it all in there and was going to unpack in the morning. Woke up at 7 am to find my truck emptied out! We caught the bastards cause they went on a spending spree with my credit cards christmas shopping and filling their company truck up with gas on me... :doh2: They had an easy time getting in because my driver door lock assembly is broke and that door wont lock. The alarm used to still activate when it thought it was locked, but not that night?!

I'm still looking for the door lock assembly if anyone knows where I can get one, that would be huge?!

Funny thing is, its now over a month later and they still havent arrested them! even though we have beautiful pictures of them inside Dick's sporting goods looking at the camera with my credit card in hand. Didn't recover a thing from then. I swear the law is there to protect the criminals, unbelievable.