how low can u go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont gotta rob it , i just ask politely for MY shit.

Trick... im just sayin.. its my turn to hate ... 22s and a body drop might not work for me anymore....

:Wedgie:

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Lmao...better have an *** in hand while walking away.

it will get drove not every day since its not a dd but it will get drove. who said i dont have a *** ahaha

youre reeeeeeaallly effin up my 22s SS scheme... 28 to the skirts huh...

brb gotta hit up bankofamerica.com aand get back to you

haha it doesnt matter the size of the rim. Your truck will still be bad ass.

MOB you can't rob the bank over the website...you gotta go in there LOL

Trick you are not right, ok maybe I'm just jealous.....awesome

haha. Thanks honestly i wouldnt have done 28s but like i mentioned before it was a good opportunity and i took it. I dont get to many offers like i got

i dont gotta rob it , i just ask politely for MY shit.

Trick... im just sayin.. its my turn to hate ... 22s and a body drop might not work for me anymore....

:Wedgie:

Haha man again it will be sick either way. You said you didnt want to cut much..you have to cut alot for this set up.

What's the setup you running now? Will it lay? Looks sick man!

I dont know a ton about the setup other than its a 4 link. Im just letting him do his thing. Next time i go up there i will get that info from him. Yea its going to lay running board.

Thanks for the good words fellas :Handshake:

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh you KNOW im 100% about your truck but i was already timid on doing such a small wheel (22s) i thought you were doing 6s .. man.... 8s ?!?!? youre gonna be hurtin EVERYONE

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
oh you KNOW im 100% about your truck but i was already timid on doing such a small wheel (22s) i thought you were doing 6s .. man.... 8s ?!?!? youre gonna be hurtin EVERYONE

Thanks man thats the plan. Not to sound like an ass but im real modest about my truck or anything i own. I dont say its the best or all that but im really hoping this thing will turn some heads.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man thats the plan. Not to sound like an ass but im real modest about my truck or anything i own. I dont say its the best or all that but im really hoping this thing will turn some heads.

thats me too man.. you should see my myspace.... there isnt a car in sight.. all my vehicles are on the builders sites or my painters site.. but nothing on my but pics of me and the wife and friends... when it comes to ME.. im just me.

Granted im a lil more loud about it on this site.. ALOT more so than real life.. but i figure its a car forum wth

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
thats me too man.. you should see my myspace.... there isnt a car in sight.. all my vehicles are on the builders sites or my painters site.. but nothing on my but pics of me and the wife and friends... when it comes to ME.. im just me.

Granted im a lil more loud about it on this site.. ALOT more so than real life.. but i figure its a car forum wth

yea. I have a couple pics but im not like look at this shit its the best blah blah

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
your putting 28s on it? ...I used to really like your truck :nono:

lol...oh well...its your preference, your truck...thats all that matters :)

Haha i know 28s or over the top and not for most people but its cool everyone has there opinion. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod