How do I program Heated Seats and Climate Control On when Remote Start Activated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rayaz_XL

Reaction score
Hey guys on my 07' Yukon Denali XL im wondering how do i make the heated seats come on as well as the climate control when i remote start my vehicle, so when i get inside the vehicle is already warm.

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
I have an 08' and its automatic .... I don't have to do anything. I thought it was standard?!?!?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
If the Denali had the remote start from the factory then it will do it automatically. So you don't need to do anything. It will already be programed so when it is cold out the heated seats will turn on and also warm the cabin and in the Summer it will turn the AC on.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing that the seat heaters turn on automatically BELOW A CERTAIN TEMP. If there's a chill in the air, but it's not, say, below 40°, then the seat heaters won't turn on automatically. Below a certain temp, they will.

Can anyone confirm this? Otherwise, I don't think you can program them.

Poncherello

Reaction score
You can not program those things with the auto start. The auto start will turn on the air or the heat depending on the temperature inside the cabin at the time you start it. I don't remember seeing anything on the heated seats coming on using remote start. I know the air/heat is metioned in the owner's manual. I'm not near my truck so I can't check the seats part right now but if no one else confirms I'll check the manual tonight for the heated seats.

OP
OP
Rayaz_XL

Rayaz_XL

Reaction score
I know on some really hot days, the A/c did come on and on some really cold days the heater plus heated seats came on!, if i cannot program it, then that tells me it automatically operates according to the cabin temperature. Awesome!

Mobo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 09 Tahoe does it automatically as well.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like said, it should be automatic below x temp outside. But they will turn off when you put the key in so you have to push the heat seat button.

mine come on along with the heater when i remote start.

dsump

Reaction score
like said, it should be automatic below x temp outside. But they will turn off when you put the key in so you have to push the heat seat button.

mine come on along with the heater when i remote start.

I noticed this as well. I really love this option when I am getting of shift and had the Yukon sitting in the parking lot all night.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
it has to be below a certain temp. for the heated seats to come on with the remote start, but the seats will come on when its cold enought