How did you get your screen name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I was like 17 I used to launder money and borrow trap cars from a large tow company. Since lots of people pay cash to get their cars out its not unusual for them to make large cash deposits. So I'd pay them cash, they'd take 20% and I get the rest back by being on their payroll and getting a weekly check. That way I could show income on a tax return and pay for things like apartments and whatnot. People started calling me "repoman" which later got shortened to just repo and it kinda became my streetname. People from the old days still call me that.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT!!!!! thats about how i got mine.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is just that I think my truck is Sweet! So its a swtz71. That's all..

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My boat is a Riviera and I love taking it on the river and Racing it all around, hence the screen name!

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" and the rarest darkes fastest dragon is named Night Fury. and it sounds cool! So i named my Yukon that and thats my screen name

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craigmurdock