How did you find TahoeYukonForum.com?

How did you find this forum?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
gmfullsize.com. they added a bunch of forum links at the bottom of there page. the tahoe forum that i used to belong to doesnt exsist anymore.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found the forum by googleing tahoe n yukon mods

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on a few of Shaggy's other sites but I was referred to it by someone on another forum not run by Shaggy :)

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After buying my 01 yuk from a family member the svc 4wd message would come on occassionally. I decided to google what this message could mean. Came across TF and found my answer. Tried to join that forum but it never would let me. Then stumbled across TYF by accident. It let me join and that day will be forever known as "the day i learned about Mods".

As a matter of fact "Modded" is the first member to reply to my very first post. Very helpful info about exhaust systems:hands:

SamoanYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a used Kon, googled it and found you guys... Great site with one of a kind members. A shout out from American Samoa!

OnE_bAd_HoE

Reaction score
discoverd you guys on google, n boy am i sure glad i did. ive been searching the forum for the passed couple of weeks and boy have a learned alot bout me car. thanks guys

tri94sbc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for parts online via yahoo, and one of the sites suggested had TYF and I checked it out. At the same time I was looking for a web site where I could find answers to my questions about mods for full size GM's without having to pay some schmuck for his knowledge. This site has been very helpful in all things Chevy. Love it. Glad to have found a site where people love their vehicle as much as I do. Many mods planned with pix to come, need to gather funds to git er dun... Love this site.

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a google search I did last year (don't recall now what I was searching) that resulted in photos of BOOMER73's restoration project Tahoe (pic below) that first led me to this forum. I was hooked immediately...

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe