How About This Mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the 2005 Hoes that I picked at the Upull yesterday had the frame around the hatch window. Not a rubberless one in sight. Wonder if that was a mid-year change?
Yeah it happened somewhere around mid production run. One of the gals that works at my gym bought a 2005 Denali xl from her sister in law. And it has the older surround trim hatch. My 2006 had the newer style when I bought it. But it was a Yukon hatch. And then I went to a 2004 esky hatch when I did the esky third tail light mod. It always bugged me that I didn’t have the right one. Lol. I finally got a 2005 trimless hatch off a 2005 esky esv a couple weeks ago.

drdave81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'd have to see it in person, but this gap jumped out at me right away. I feel like I wouldn't be able to stop seeing it if I installed it. Otherwise, I really like the look!

InkedIMG_84231_LI.jpg

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the 2005 Hoes that I picked at the Upull yesterday had the frame around the hatch window. Not a rubberless one in sight. Wonder if that was a mid-year change?
I’m still sticking to esky only window lol... they also have holes in the glass for the top panel to screw from the inside. That wouldn’t accommodate Tahoe or Yukon brake light

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the wiper removal. Not sure the wing does anything. My rear window seems the be the first thing that gets dirty after a wash. Maybe it helps me get 12.4 mpg versus 12.3?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094