Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys if you would like I can contact Nick Fields of Fastlane Inc and see about a special on dyno pulls....It is on the north side of Houston. I will be offshore again finally...IF you all want to someone contact me aat

[email protected]

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am going to try and make it i just got to make sure iam off that weekend. it would be such a blast, and actually get to meet the people on the forums.

gopedxr

Reaction score
Just found the perfect place for us to do the pre meet. Crogars parking lot and then we can all roll in together.

gopedxr

Reaction score
Ok here is the adress and number of the store were all meeting in front of in the morning i say about 9:00 or 9:30 am.

9325 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX‎ - (713) 461-7754‎.

right of the 10 or the katy highway. I never been there so you guys would know better than me.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will try to keep track of the people that would like to meet up with the guys that are cruising in from Austin to the meet. As soon as I hear from BOSS as to which way he plans on taking into Houston, I will start looking for meeting points and then we can discuss.

1. LazyAssLou
2. viximaging
3. NolaTahoe
4. tx07tahoe
5. wheatswake

From here in Austin, it's going to be Hwy 290 E. all the way into Htown.
There are tons of places along I35 from Round Rock/N.Austin to I35/290 where we can meet up. Just an idea, but depending on the time, if anyone's down for b'fast or lunch, we could always meet up at a restaraunt and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84