Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to tell yall South Houston guys. Iam trying to put a small group meet with some guys I graduated with. Its at Tom Bass Park in Pearland/Houston. Its gonna be on Friday April 2 at 12. We where gonna do a little Bar B Que then take some pics. I havent really worked out all the details yet.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex, i will be out of town that day. Sucks! But anytime you want to meet up, just let me know ok?!

Nick, thanks for the video! It was awesome! And hopefully I will have time this weekend to fix my saggy bumper, never messed with it before so it will be fun :) any idea on what the problem is?

Vic, yea I painted the valance. Looks pretty cool. I posted some pictures in the member photo section. Go check it out!... and thanks again for the grill, it really set it off!

Bobby, that sounds like an awesome idea! Anything that you need (mostly financial) just let me know. Stay in touch man. I know we had a small conversation about it.

Kyle, maybe us local guys can maybe just meet up before you leave ya know. Go have lunch somewhere. I think it would be cool. Even if it is a small turn out. PM me, maybe we can come up with a date or something.

J

jhay1018

This is a great event for GMC truck owners! We'll have the chance to look at out own creations and maybe exchange some ideas pm what GMC truck parts we can bolt to improve our trucks performance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willabea