Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gopedxr

Reaction score

I laugh at the guys at GMFS. One of them is a dirty **** from compton and is liar. And most of them are kids with pretty trucks mom and dad bought them. Spare me cart right.

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait!

I just jope I have some wheels by then.. Got the drop ordered from max. hope I am sitting clean for the meet!..

Last edited:

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I see it this way, my original idea was for everyone that is apart of TYF to roll in together. I am not trying to leave GMFS out of it, but this is ONLY for the roll in. So, for everyone that is apart of TYF that is going, I would like you all to meet the rest of the convoy coming from Dallas & Austin at the Fiesta on the corner of Clay & Hwy 6. That way we can group up and roll into the meet together.

As far as breakfast, JK was talking about having it close to Austin (or midpoint). Which is fine, I will take the drive out there, not sure if anyone else wants to follow me. From there we will cruise into Houston and meet at the Fiesta. As far as a time, we can all exchange numbers later and go by ear. What I really need is a contact, a person that is for sure going to be at Fiesta there waiting for us to all roll in. Get what I mean?

tx07tahoe, bring who ever you want. We can stick them in the back so we can have all the Yukon/Tahoes together :D

gopedxr

Reaction score
haha i was looking forward to meeting you all in the morning before the meet in the parking lot so my friends can see you guys come in. But if ya guys wanna be seperate thats cool.

I am trying to think does it matter who get there first? I guss there willl be plenty of room on the grass to park at bear creek?

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Hey Lou, if you need anything, let me know, I dont live too far from there, just PM me the addy and we can exchange cell phones thru there.

Let me know...!!

-Fern

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the delay, please look for a global announcement from the board to come with all the details and a google maps link to the meet in Houston.

Personally, I'd like to get all the TYF family together to roll in. No offense to any other site at all, this is the first and I want to make this an annual event for TYF! I'm 100% about joining up with other boards tho don't get me wrong.

Friday - OK/Dallas guys:
I am rolling to Austin Friday afternoon around 3-4pm to TRY and avoid some traffic. When it gets a little closer to the date, I will post up a location in Downtown Dallas to meetup at and head down I-35. I will also send that out in an email from the board.

Saturday:
Jeff, I and the guys who come down from Dallas are rolling out in the morning to Houston from Austin. I think breakfast is a cool idea, lunch is going to be BBQ at the park. I think best idea is we can meet up somewhere closer to Houston on our way down 290 like Jeff said.

BOSS

gopedxr

Reaction score
Food

Sounds good, so should everyone bring food and ice chest with drinks? I am thinking if we can get a big big table set up and everyone brings bbq''s and stuff we can all throw down and put it on the table and everyone can try a little bit of everything.

I can run this by the other guys on the site. Maybe have a big smorgasbord or what?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, so should everyone bring food and ice chest with drinks? I am thinking if we can get a big big table set up and everyone brings bbq''s and stuff we can all throw down and put it on the table and everyone can try a little bit of everything.

I can run this by the other guys on the site. Maybe have a big smorgasbord or what?

Bro can you PM me the person's contact info who paid for the Pavillion? Username or email will be ok...thanks!

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skone