HID's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm

Ok, good amount of information (I got some of it) thank you all for the inputs.

Me my self I have my own HID brand that I am selling hear where I live, I lije the quality (I started searching fir best HID for my self only not to sell any OEM quality ended up selling them) i can't drive at night without HID I would not be able to see the bumbs ob the road.

I really would love to do more to the business to update it so what is the best solution you can think of?

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This what I did:

First I connected the hid ballast directly to the bulb blug

And it was bad!

So I used a relay kit so the ballasts will be connected directly to the battery it was day and night difference

I do recommend this method

Last edited:

Chevrolado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude.. awesome. I just told myself last week, "I think I'm going to do the HID upgrade in my new Tahoe here.. I wonder if it's as easy as it was when I did it to my BMW." and now I find this and it lays it all out.. Thank you.

bender-applause.jpg

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude.. awesome. I just told myself last week, "I think I'm going to do the HID upgrade in my new Tahoe here.. I wonder if it's as easy as it was when I did it to my BMW." and now I find this and it lays it all out.. Thank you.

bender-applause.jpg

Use a relay kit to power the ballast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011