HID guy still around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tekkitan

Reaction score
Seems like this forum died after the new year. Before I spent some cash, I wanted to make sure it was still a good idea to order from them :)

Paid off my truck and decided to fix it up instead of just driving it till it dies and get a new truck.

Thanks.

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like this forum died after the new year. Before I spent some cash, I wanted to make sure it was still a good idea to order from them :)

Paid off my truck and decided to fix it up instead of just driving it till it dies and get a new truck.

Thanks.

Dont buy from them, I had a bulb die after 4 months of use and did a RMA, They took 2 months to return me a non functional bulb. During that time I was leaving voice-mails multiple times a week which they never called me back, emailed them from my personal email and work email. They finally emailed me back 3 months later, to see if I received my product. Don't buy from them terrible customer service.

Dante@HMS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dont buy from them, I had a bulb die after 4 months of use and did a RMA, They took 2 months to return me a non functional bulb. During that time I was leaving voice-mails multiple times a week which they never called me back, emailed them from my personal email and work email. They finally emailed me back 3 months later, to see if I received my product. Don't buy from them terrible customer service.

lol, As you can probably tell we have gone through a lot of changes from the previous HIDGuy. We do a lot more then we previously have done and to be honest we have blown up as a company in a matter of a couple months. Apologize for not getting back to you, but at the same time any company can have the same problems. If you want to order from us then do so. Our product is still great and you wont be unsatisfied with anything you get from us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe