Hey there, Jacksonville FL checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waygreen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Joined a while ago but never posted anything. I did look into some taillights back when I joined but life got in the way--apologies to whomever that was whose reply went unanswered.

Anyway, I picked up an '05 that spent almost all of its life with one owner that was religious about oil changes... but a little lax in other departments. It's basically a stripper except for the leather, third row and 4x4.

Paint is excellent as are all the seats except the driver which has a small hole I'll be fixing. Came with brand new tires, battery and air filter. Put new belts, tensioners, plugs, wires, coils, o/p sending unit, front/TC/rear diff fluids and rear cover, and and took it to a shop for a tranny fluid flush, the last of which was done 50k ago.

It'll need new LCA's eventually but with just shy of 200k, that's no surprise. Seems to be a great ride so far. We call her Judy, or big ***** Judy if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Charlie!

Nice find on your 05 Tahoe. It is hard to find a 1 owner vehicle so well maintained.

OP
OP
waygreen

waygreen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Please post some exterior and interior pics of your rig.

I knew a girl named Big ***** Judy once, just once.

Sometimes once is all it takes:D I need to get many better shots but here's one to get started. Real rare color:rolleyes:
agDflCU

Welcome from Miami Beach Charlie!

Nice find on your 05 Tahoe. It is hard to find a 1 owner vehicle so well maintained.

I didn't write that well. There are two previous owners but the first only had it for 9 months. I was a little worried because it was listed as a rental for those 9 months but that was so long ago (and it was subsequently sold as a CPO) that I'm hoping any rental abuse would have surfaced long ago.

Welcome from Nj. Def post up some pics.

I'll get more and better pics. Here are some of her stablemates to tide you over:
P8IeEaE

4QBh10o

We blocked Jacksonville IPs after @NathanJax

Must be using a proxy.

Oh well, welcome anyway. :)

Don't know who Nathan is but there's no shortage of reasons to block Jacksonville:D...but I promise I won't be one of them
P8IeEaE

agDflCU

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sometimes once is all it takes:D I need to get many better shots but here's one to get started. Real rare color:rolleyes:
agDflCU

I didn't write that well. There are two previous owners but the first only had it for 9 months. I was a little worried because it was listed as a rental for those 9 months but that was so long ago (and it was subsequently sold as a CPO) that I'm hoping any rental abuse would have surfaced long ago.

I'll get more and better pics. Here are some of her stablemates to tide you over:
P8IeEaE

4QBh10o

Don't know who Nathan is but there's no shortage of reasons to block Jacksonville:D...but I promise I won't be one of them
P8IeEaE

agDflCU
Pics are ng.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645