Hey there :) 2009 suburban (project PPV) germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fabybaby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi guys, im new on this forum,
I bought a 2009 LT suburban back in december, you dont see any of them over here in germany,

im going for the full PPV look, the truck is currently getting wrapped black, PPV wheels are coming soon too, also tubular side steps, full limo tint and a push bar.

running 265/70 BF Goodrich K02´s

im also putting in a full custom soundsystem mostly JL audio with 2 12 inch subs, Jl amps, JL tweeters alomg with Focal door speakers, also putting a whole lot of dynamat in the car

cant wait to see all your guy´s cool trucks on here

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Fabian!

Nice Suburban!! Should look awesome wrapped in Black. When the county leases vehicles for patrol they have them wrapped. From what I see wrapping is the way to go.

Don't forget to check out 2007-2014 section.

OP
OP
fabybaby

fabybaby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Fabian!

Nice Suburban!! Should look awesome wrapped in Black. When the county leases vehicles for patrol they have them wrapped. From what I see wrapping is the way to go.

Don't forget to check out 2007-2014 section.
Hey thx man ! Greeting back to Miami ! I’ll check out the forum a little bit ;-)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome from NJ. I can't wait to see what it's gonna look like. Post up some more pics. Which PPV wheels are you going with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9