Here's my work in process..thanks to jk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After running mine for a year i got the urge to start modding. Especially after I saw j/k's and also seeing Sin's tahoe at gmfs. What do you think so far?

stock
408D2764.gif
tinted, debadge, no roof rack
tint.gif
blue guages
blue.gif
SS wheels on
3186_1126555639044_1081749112_30386.gif

black bowtie
bowtie.gif
I have an SS bumper cover, HD hood, Paintable grille shell, and rear bumper cover getting painted right now and should be done Wednesday!!!
I'm still pretty torn about the lowering 2/3-3/5 but pretty sure I'm going 3/5.
Suggestions, comments?

OP
OP
PavementPounder

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've never painted anything until that so I used plasticote just to see how it would go and it turned out nice. its like a flat black. I'm going to throw some clear on it to see if it shines up at all. Best thing is if I screw it up the plasticoat will peel right off

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've never painted anything until that so I used plasticote just to see how it would go and it turned out nice. its like a flat black. I'm going to throw some clear on it to see if it shines up at all. Best thing is if I screw it up the plasticoat will peel right off

yeah, i painted the front and rear bowtie's on my trailblazer black and will do the same on the tahoe. i will use clearcoat afterwards when the tahoe gets done. looks a little to flat on the tb without it.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Can't wait to see it with the rest of the goodies on there man. All that stuff is going to make it look like a completely different truck.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good...off to a great start.
I would do the 3/5 cuz it would suck to do the 2/3 and not be happy.

-WARNING-
Once you start modding it's addictive!

OP
OP
PavementPounder

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Can't wait to see it with the rest of the goodies on there man. All that stuff is going to make it look like a completely different truck.

Thanks, after you put on the hd hood I had to start. Have you ever seen sin's tahoe? Hell I think he may be in tx also?

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good. I guess I haven't played with the crack pipe because I don't want to get addicted, prolly why I haven't started doing things to my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommyNomad