Help with wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NozzleJockey24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe LTZ, its the "Graystone" color I believe is the name of it. I am looking for some wheels. I want to put 22's on it. Looking for a black wheel with just a little chrome on the wheel, anyone have any ideas or pictures? I can't seem to find anything that looks good on it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!! Will work on getting pics up ASAP.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe LTZ, its the "Graystone" color I believe is the name of it. I am looking for some wheels. I want to put 22's on it. Looking for a black wheel with just a little chrome on the wheel, anyone have any ideas or pictures? I can't seem to find anything that looks good on it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!! Will work on getting pics up ASAP.

Everything depends on how much $$$$$ you have to spend. Boss are ok if you dont have much cash to throw down. If you have a good amopunt of cash, look at Koko Kutur or another forged wheel.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDK if you have seen my trucko on this forum, but i love my wheels DeModa Concertos wheels...check them out....

DSC00002.jpg

concerto.jpg

OP
OP
N

NozzleJockey24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the Demoda Intimidator 2 wheels. I've also been looking at Mamba M1's, Ultra Mammoth's, Ultra Thunder's, Moto Metal 951's. Something like that. I'm stuck on what to go with. Also, does anyone have suggestions/recommendations on lowering kits? Sorry for all the stupid questions guys, I'm a new Chevy owner. Always been a Ford truck guy, recently converted. I'd like to drop the front just a little and drop the back to level it to the front's height.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit up Tim from tims suspension he is one of our vendors on this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeker