Help i need to replace this!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lazytrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me what this spring is? i need to replace it on my truck in Nicaragua but dont know what the name of it is?

spring trans.jpg

OP
OP
L

Lazytrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply! I have 99' tahoe LT 4x4
I took it in to get the tranny rebuilt in Nicaragua and the mechanic says he needs this part. I realize maybe this didn't come out of the tranny but maybe it was part of the process. He called it a forward clutch spring but of course i have looked for that and found nothing. Could it be a spring from one of the plates in the tranny?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply! I have 99' tahoe LT 4x4
I took it in to get the tranny rebuilt in Nicaragua and the mechanic says he needs this part. I realize maybe this didn't come out of the tranny but maybe it was part of the process. He called it a forward clutch spring but of course i have looked for that and found nothing. Could it be a spring from one of the plates in the tranny?
auto trans clutch booster spring
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACDelco-8667424-Auto-Trans-Spring/183152357921?fits=Year:1997|Model:Yukon&epid=74995239&hash=item2aa4bb3221:g:pegAAOSwPgxVNW0H

Last edited: