Help from a Houston/LA resident?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up? New member here... I'm actually the guy from Houston that sold the rack to Tahoewhat that's mentioned in this thread. Mike mentioned the site to me and suggested I join. I'm a member of other forums like this with my other obsession, Chevy Trucks. I recently bought my Escalade and it looks like I've found a new place here. Thanks Mike. Look forward to seeing what's going on here as I make my Escalade my own.

Welcome aboard.

I hear you had a nice rack, can't wait to try it on. :D

Pics of the esky?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up? New member here... I'm actually the guy from Houston that sold the rack to Tahoewhat that's mentioned in this thread. Mike mentioned the site to me and suggested I join. I'm a member of other forums like this with my other obsession, Chevy Trucks. I recently bought my Escalade and it looks like I've found a new place here. Thanks Mike. Look forward to seeing what's going on here as I make my Escalade my own.

Welcome! Can't believe you took off your sick roof rack. At least you know it's being put to good use lol... pics of esky? :Handshake:

caddy999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Here she is still with the rack. Haven't had a chance to clean her up for a new pic yet.

Yeah, to each his own. I prefer the sleek and clean look of no rack. Hope you enjoy it Soulsea.

ES2.jpg

caddy999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thx Felixgun. I can't reply with quotes yet. Think my account is still under review being a noob.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Whats going on Jason. Glad you joined, dont know if you did or not, but go to the new memebers section and post up a pic and all that good stuff. Lots of really cool guys on here. Very very helpful also. One is 07Burb. he knows everything that is going on.. lmao..

oh yeah, this place is a bunch of pic ****** also. lol. we must always see pictures. lol. j/k (not really)

Last edited: